Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

She Interfered and Intimated Me

For talking to guards. She's threatening. Not much they can do to hurt me.

So, I leave and come back to see the car rental guy behind the desk with her. All local gang like the hotel supervisor.

The supervisor will only deal with her gang. To get anything done it has to be local gang banger. No outsiders and some are real obvious. Ya, we fuck those too. So, your toilet won't get fixed. Outsider.

So, the car rental guy had a mask on. It's neat to see this gang jump into action. Tow trucks, cabs, transportation. 

Anyway she won't identify herself so if I need to complain I'll just say it's that person behind the desk. I have no idea who she works for but sure she's a local gang banger.

Police should talk to her....😘

No comments:

Post a Comment