Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Watching A&E "The First 48"

Found a body dumped in a garbage can.

A long time ago they found a peace worker in a drum. She'd been hacked up. Filled with drugs.

I remember the government writing her off. Rumors of drug use. Director called her an addict. Everyone wrote her off.

So, I wrote the director and called him a piece of shit cozying up to dea.

Rumors get people killed, esp. drug use. That's a death sentence in some parts of the world. Kind of like being mental health here.

Maybe Janette thinks that cuz that's who she was throwing out along with the guards. I'm not, but done security work.

Anyway  years later I met the dea agent who was rumored to have had her killed. Just part of an operation.

He went to jail for life for murder.

I've helped send another guy for 15 years cuz he acted suspicious. Government investigated. Dirty. Nasty.

I really don't like dealing with filth and murders.  It's just what I get. That and some terror.

No ones paying here.


No comments:

Post a Comment