Pages

Friday, June 3, 2022

Freshco Punk

So, I'm sitting in the car waiting for freshco to open and a fat guy wearing a security jacket and a uniformed guard walk by. They go behind an old dumpster area. It's tight there and strange they used it when there's other places to pass.

Fat jacket comes out dragging a three meter chain looking right at me.

If you saw this coming at you you'd draw.

They walked past.

As they got farther away he shared a d made it move like a whip.

View from car.

Zoom view.

Left between fence and dumpster. Passes thru.

If I hadn't been paying attention...

That chain is big enough to kill and certainy get in the car.

I got no pics cuz the camera was in back and I didn't want to move.

Sometimes that's enough to set them off...






No comments:

Post a Comment