Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2022


TTC, like the parking there, is city owned corporate entity.

They put up a huge Mobil home on the ttc subway entrance for unknown reasons on a very small ttc entrance. There's no construction or anything. It's 5 meters away from the parking lot.

So, being corrupt corporations owned by the city, TTC gets free 24 parking 5 meters away from their Mobil home.

It's more a fun house if you know what I mean...ya.

So, seeing this, other corporations see this corruption and what's a gang to do?

Enterprise doesn't pay? 

Maybe why there's no coins and all app thethe gang bangers, like the fake giardd, makes sure they don't have to.

This is etobicoke. This is why the area around the walmart, Tim Hortons, etc is screaming etobicoke gang.

I've gone over how it works.

Oh that's a perdonalvcar with licenses grayed out. He had an early wake up call at 7am if you know what I mean...

I'll get pics, but a tunnel worker laborer showed up and have me a how about I just kick your ass look.

Bicyclists frisky today.

Usual punks. Damage the car and speed away...


No comments:

Post a Comment