Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2022

Crushed Expectations

I got to the community center found a shaded spot by the roll rink and park ignoring the all male skaters and focusing on the beautiful treed park and breeze...

Three females came up chatting out of nowhere and one in gang banger colors...her gang repressed her excuse, so she deals for the gang to young women... puts stuff in their hands and I only noticed this cuz I'd locked the doors, rolled up the windows, secured gear and rocked out to exceedingly loud music ignoring the heroin/opium deal...

I decided to go to the mall and get 649 tickets cuz the commercial said I win...

I was going to the rest room when two guards pass me...their control center is next to it...and the rxall store manager said can you get that guy for me and they ran after a grey moving van.

He'd apparently hit the silent alarm shutting down computers and access to cash, which I noticed when I passed.

They'd been robbed by a guy and a spotter.

I'd forgotten my cc to pay and went back out to find all the drug deal cars gone...

That same gang claims the parking lot and two security guards, possible that cop  etc. where the employee was almost assaulted by the preferred and approve gang the narco gang lets deal.

So, at the walmart the guard is unknowingly saying inflation and food won't up twenty five percent to addicts jonesing for opium heroin from the gang...that just raised prices 25% cuz they own walmart...😘😂


No comments:

Post a Comment