Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Huge Fire Potential

Fire Hazards.

The dried, stacked and bags and dried bundled small bits of wood hung from trees is a huge, gargantuan fire hazard.

Can burn down the whole park in one night.

You could spend a thousand fire engines and it would still burn

It's claimed to be indigenous art.

When I first thought when I saw them was death.

That's indigenous.

Anyway, around the trees where this shit is hung they've added circles of dried, bundled bits of wood.

The boats of firearm underneath old, rotted treethatyou could say fire ro and it would start.

Do,since they added the fire circles the fire department stopped and made a point not look.

Now, if I were the fire inspector I'd think if I didn't see it the massive park and surrounding building fires wasn't my fault.

We'll know it is.

Insurance?They'll just sue the city.

Anyway, fire circles under fire tree....

More Pics soon.

I sent them to the mayor who told ne to call 311 that transferred me to park supervisor who is investigating.

I hope no small children die from those bags or fire or whatever...🤣

Oh, saved pedestrians life as cracked out maniac tried to passed in bikelane in car.

Had hazards on.

The only other option was to ram him.

I would have.🖕

No comments:

Post a Comment