Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2022

Top Story This Morning

So, last night the punk came right at me.

I was talking to new friend who has good resources.

Passing on me after I told him u wanted no interaction he went dir the guy I was talking to.

He's an employee and they're knonfor being nice.

He went right after him and a few minutes later he left cuz it was unsafe.

This guy is like the others.

In the blog the story about the gang that moves into the hotel come and turns it to an opium den, heroine, etc. that made the money the apartment building was bought with going back to work to sell the owners gang product, indie narcos.

The mule cuts a deal with the two cops who are in the gang to beat him and sue the city and win millions...except they get caught in the end.

Same story here.

Cop acted off book.

No comments:

Post a Comment