Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Published And

on the way I was nearly run off the road by a black little pickup with stickers all over that said I work in construction I'm not a crackhead.

I figured that was all and went and bought a Windy River hoody on sale for 20.00.

Did some more shopping and left through the exit doors and a tan older suv ran well over twenty meters onto the side walk and stopped right in front of the doors and...me.

No one else was there so the only option was to jump on the hood.

The driver looked like a fine young gentleman, but I think I've seen him before and he's not...his female companion was younger and he indicated it was all for her, but that's the same ruse the preferred indie narco dealer uses.

Anyway, used the restroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment