Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Jogging Suit, Power Down

Went shipping this morning and on the way a guy in one of those jogging suits no one in their right mind wears anymore ran by real close.

No other traffic. Reminded me of the 2010 terrorists cuz the ones who claimed dress like that. White, track suits, same tennis shoes.

Got back and didn't want to call best buy again about a return the seller is refusing to give me. Everything got done right, but he won't refund. Criminal behaviors...

Someone in the building died and theyeft a flier at my door and waited until I left to clean up. Cameras again.

MP wants to chat about the abuse here. I'll probably just write some recommendations and send them to the mayor too.

Powers been off for a couple of hours. Announcer says an electrician is on his way....

Strange day, buy I think everyone knew this but me.

They really don't want me dead. Good guy.🫨😁👍

No comments:

Post a Comment