Pages

Friday, February 16, 2024

Master Abuser

She's all over my you tube abusing.

Fact.

So, this morning I left to shop having got up early.

I get to the lobby and there she is perfectly timed as I get out of the elevator.

She's saying she's watching again. Probably viewed tape when she came in this morning.

Why? Well she's probably the one selling tenants as they leave. The have valuables she's let herself in their homes to view. She's been abusing here for decades and has friends probably that have ossed thru here....

Abuse is violence.

Anyway got home and manager is waiting in the lobby by elevators with a bag of keys. The building needs to be re keyed, du.

I'm lucky I didn't get abused , robbed again. 

That's why they're all over you tube. Abusers caught in the act.

I carry more defense now.🤷‍♂️


No comments:

Post a Comment