Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Banging On Door...No names, Company, Reason ...

6:15,10:15 pm...

I guess the reporting I did last week really pissed Woodgren off. They end on Thursdays, being worth tens of millions a year, and send the lower downs to your home on the weekends to let you know they use the surveillance equipment and can send people to your home.

Gang did that first week. Off site.

This weekend it started on Saturday when they usually wait until Sunday.

Today was busy. I had an installer, deliveries and had shop for some bigger mace for the big, violent one that got behind me then waited for me to turn around to look at me like she was gonna kill me right there cameras be damned. Maybe someone else other than woodgreen looks in after hours off site on an app. She really was thinking about it and wanted me to know it.

It could be they just saw me a lot on the cameras and that is enough for retaliation. COVID Narco hotel 101.

Anyway, I didn't even get up to look thru the door viewer. Wouldn't have been smart anyway.

Alarms on.

Tomorrow more security equipment. May need a DVR nvr.


No comments:

Post a Comment