Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2024

Biker Dude....

So, this always raises drug dealing concerns for Canadians, cuz it's really the best way to do it.

This is very Canadian...and, with Hamas shit and the covid narco hotel; some might wonder if the lone cop with five or six Woodgreen people on the you tube channel was laying claim to the building like Etobicoke has to York.

He would have claimed to be the 'community officer' for this building, which is in York, and his gang has laid claim first thru Woodgreen and then guards, which are all a certain group of young males...

I listened to Isreal at the UN and they said they have the same problem in Gaza. Which narco gang could be pulling strings..;):)

The only problem here is that we've been working with the city and province.

This is all covid narco hotel 101.

The government has the tools and illegalities to handle it...but the province wants a meeting...so, like the guard company attacking me after covid narco hotel...and some violence...,which did lead to some answers,...I'm a little concerned.

So, it'll be a phone call probably where they'll bail. Like the covid narco hotel...this is expected. Corruption.

I'll have to tough it out.

I'm better equipped and prepared. I've placed me much higher than others. You can't save everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment