Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2024

Staff Fun Entrapping Old Cripples In Enclosed Spaces...One Way In Out

Laundry room again. She wouldn't leave and I had to I ask to go around her to use my debit card on the laundry machine....Trapped.

Then the elevator with a huge bin. Waited until it was clear the door was wide open, waited, then he moved so I could get out. Trapped.

Abusers use that big bin like that on apartment doors. Can't get out. I think I got all their pics.

It really is dangerous and anyone who doesn't acknowledge that is a fool. I've seen those die before there's nothing you can do....they gave up..they OD'd on purpose...it was time, etc. etc.

Anyway these are all young and know better cuz I'll bet they have some convictions. I'm definitely going to hurt one badly if they insist in getting close again. I'm older I decide how you go.

Pictures in editing. I did one close up....

No comments:

Post a Comment