Pages

Friday, July 12, 2024

Jumped In Laundry Room

9am laundry. Got everything organized, loaded the machine's and paid.

Waiting for only exit door to open when I hear a soft whistle directly behind me.

It's the maintenance number 2 punk right there. He'd come out of the maintenance door that tenants can't use. It's the garage bin room and there's another exit  so, ya, they're choosing to do that.

I'd forgotten mace ,etc. figuring I was safe after 9.

I'd done some blogging about the gang indirectly and torture, etc.

It seemed like that's what he was saying.

Anyway, I had my keys and I like eyes, and throats.

So, I get out and the maintenance pink disappears into the same office Olga uses or whatever.

I don't know if was using the cameras in the garage room or was saying I don't need them to sneak up behind you.

It would have been a fight he lost.

So  then the other guy who blocked me in there last laundry shows up all happy and shit wanting to be friendly.

Maybe I should have taken the first guy?

The regular maintenance guy is mia, so this gut is probably thinking he's in charge and what is the first thing he dies....

(Sp)

No comments:

Post a Comment