Pages

Friday, July 19, 2024

She Stalks You In Laundry, Then Kills...

That's why no one does their laundry here. Today I did mine and she managed to play with my undies and others putting s pair of female socks in mine.

Today and ambulance was out front Jo rush net by snber who was here early.

This usually means a body.

The laundry thing is the same one who lives about working for a kest control company, forces her way into homes and uses a key.  There's no video if who saw the corpse last cuz Woodgreen has the cameras not allowing day security which would stop the abuse.

There's nothing I can do for others. I've got a door camera, door bar, alarms, etc.

No one can get to me. Others don't spend the twenty bucks.

I've seen it before they dir thinking they've made deals, are safe, etc. They're not.

Anyway filled in some gear Friday last week and, after the blackout, I ordered the battery storage thing to power the fridge, router, laptop, etc.

I'd like to spend more on some equipment, but it's not practical now. Maybe next year when I snowbird or go up north.

If she comes at me I've already decided for her. ;))


No comments:

Post a Comment