Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

6

It's the newest GHz. I got involuntarily obligated to upgrade.

After last week that weekend hr installed it. So, many things become obsolete not having their hardware up to this GHz.

I ordered the new 4k Swann kit. It's another durable good investment. This will record locally without internet and with the app. There it will also record six months on Swann servers.

I got it with four four k cameras and 1tb hard drive for $399 ca. That's actually a good deal, although the hard drive isn't a more reliable and tougher card.

I'll install it next week and leave the one there now on card.

I also got the mace with carrier for about $100, but it's a better stream and larger can. The one I lost and found expired.

I think Trudeau announcing he was going to give NGOs, like criminal (fact, proven) Woodgreen, hundreds of millions in cash to buy towers and become landlords is typical Trudeau corruption. Terror should ring a bell and that's why they're saying teachers instead of Woodgreen's hundreds of millions.

This is what they have going for them they're not the building owner operator and that's why they're not charged and sued. If they were the city, province, and tenants would be obligated to sue, seek income and recompense for contracts.

So, we'll see.

I can think of a bunch of business professionals who could use the money to increase housing ten times as fast and no corruption or crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment