Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Woodgreen Always Waits Until After Hours...

To come after you. After five before 9. They come banging on your door not identifying themselves, their company, their propose, etc.

They catch you in the basement at 6 am doing laundry, etc.

They're saying they want you then. They've used the security surveillance equipment and control it...and any recordings. They have a key to your home always threatening to use it.

This isn't just interference it's terror.

I've told them in secmversk letters they have nothing to do with me and to leave me along.

They wait, stalk, then hunt you down deciding your fate.

I've secured as best I can, but if they use the key or trap me when I come and go from my home they've really taken away any choice I have in dealing with them.

4k soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment