Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Face Keeps On Peeling

It's coming off in sheets. Thin. Lots all on the face. Today looks like it's ending, but it'll probably be a week until it's back to normal.

It could have been many things, but I don't think it's a chemical that will last or for anything like cancer.

It looks funny, like a bad skin treatment. You'd probably laugh if you saw it.

The smoke alarm is under repair.

The 2k camera is still in the box. I'll set it up soon. The 2080 still records on the card, which I'll salvage when I replace it.

I think the security company is basically incompetent. The guards don't have their papers, reporting tools, log books, report writing, etc. They think they work for Woodgreen. I told them the tenants are the ones who asked for professional security, although they believe that Woodgreen does this.

I explained that Woodgreen isn't qualified or legal to provide for our security.

We'll need a refund from the security company as we've paid for professional,licensed,bonded, trained, reporting, etc. security. That we don't have; refund.


No comments:

Post a Comment