Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Smoke Alarm 4am

It started chirping as I recognized my deep damnation from the eyes in REM sleep.

This happened last year and they had to replace and, eventually, rewire the alarm.

I went to check the backup battery and noticed there's a waire antenna in the plug. So, it probably reports wirelessly as a trouble.

Everyone, including Woodgreen, has access to the fire systems here, so this may be the beginning of more tampers, like the generator trouble light that's been on for over two weeks, etc.

I talked to the guards early Sunday morning and went over some of the letters I'd sent their company, but heard nothing back. Basically, they seem to be all the same gang, modus, as the covid hotel. Really.
.
Igor the eyeball face reaction thing that early afternoon. It could be the same thing that fouled the smoke detector. I doubt it's drugs cuz it appeared to be ifirkedd, tasteless, allergic type reaction.

It won't be the first time narcotics poisoning has surprised me think
tho. 

I'm going to drop off or mail the letters I've sent the security company this week as ibve had zero response. Like I told the guards their account manager is long gone...I mean instafired.


No comments:

Post a Comment