Pages

Friday, April 5, 2024

That's Why She's On You Tube

I lost my mace.

She camera stalked me and came up behind me at the elevators as zi closed my door. I saw her staring at me as I took out the trash after getting home. She wouldn't move and that the only way to the trash.

She just stood there in the hallway hands on hips staring me down.

Interference. Bullying.

I also ran into her Wednesday in the tight basement hallway as I was doing my laundry st 6 am. She was using the cameras there too.

This interference, using the camera to stalk and corner me is probably retaliation for reporting security not bring here during the day...she's one reason they are needed 

I also reported the strange odors coming out of an apartment that could be anything from snsrurr taxidermy to tar cooking.  Real strong even got in the fridge. 

It really doesn't have the sweet smell of aged mass graves, but close. I found one in Egypt...

Anyway, buying more mace tomorrow. It's an absolute necessary EDC (every day carry).


No comments:

Post a Comment