Pages

Friday, June 7, 2024

Done by Monday 9am

I've got to make copies of firm and fill them out. There's crosses between security and Woodgreen that have to be reported too.

So, Wednesday I see one on the bus. No one ever does. I'm starting to run into these guys again, like last time. Yesterday I went to do business with the building operator I do once a year and one shoes up in plain clothes. This must be the secret pi that's there during days. I was surprised by him right at the operators office door and didn't ask him who he was to call me by my abbreviation.

So, where did he get his picture and info on me. Not the building operator, but Woodgreen who I reported for identity theft and financial abuse...that's where and he didn't even bother vetting it. He would have seen six letters that tell Woodgreen to close any accounts, etc. they may have opened up on me. Leave me alone. Identity theft, etc.

So, another Woodgreen cross over cuz this guy isn't a licensed, bonded security officer. Then there's the front desk guy who shows up a few hours a week wearing their uniform claiming to work for Woodgreen having transfe4ed from the building operator...

I have to report all this in one it two paragraphs of four or five sentences each.

And all this gang is saying is get the fuck out....

Covid narco hotel 101. Difference is I'm not leaving, maybe some snow birding  ; ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment