Pages

Friday, June 7, 2024

Security Threat, Again

I'm going to have to report the security company, like I did at the covid hotel. The gang bought the company, moved it to Etobicoke and are now famous for sending unlicensed guards to job sites. Maybe a multi million heist at the airport and California.

The bog has all this written down, including the three assaults, attempted drugging, kidnapping, beatings, etc. that happened after I reported the same guard company in the parking lot. 

This was super dangerous, but we knew that going in.

Same gang, same report, another guard company following the same pattern.

I'm more secure than last time. I still have to beat fear to move through the building and out for a run to the store, etc. It's just part of life. You'll lose count.

So, I'll get started toward resolution, but I did let the first complaint at the covid hotel disappear. I let the company off cuz of all the violence, etc. Figured I didn't want any more.

The security company and Woodgreen will have to explain themselves and I'll want complete answers, etc. Companies and victims have to do this a lot in Toronto. Canadian security reputation really has gone lowest standards. That's how the gang works, tho, like any other gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment